PSCE, the Public Safety Communications Europe Forum was established as a result of a European Commission funded project in 2008. Since then, PSCE has evolved into an independent forum, where representatives of public safety user organisations, industry and research institutes can meet to discuss and exchange ideas and best practices, develop roadmaps and improve the future of public safety communications.
PSCE is a permanent autonomous organisation, working to foster excellence in the development and use of public safety communication and information management systems by consensus building.
PSCE ensures the continual improvement and evolution of public safety information and communication systems for the safety and security of our citizens.
Involve and support users, industry and research in exchanging ideas, best practices, developing roadmaps and in research activities to improve future public safety communications
Influence the EU, stakeholders and standardisation bodies by providing expertise and contributions in order to:
- Be the voice of our communities
- Be a driving force towards the future of public safety communications
- Contribute to the shaping of EU policies
Raise awareness on the issues and challenges end-users, industry and researchers are faced with in the public safety area, discuss solutions and influence the EU research agenda. Inform our members about technology developments, challenges, solutions and research activities and outcomes.
- Technological neutrality: we present all technology solutions without influencing our members
- Integrity: we maintain the highest level of ethics and integrity at all time
- Transparency: we adopt and use best governance practices for providing a comprehensive and transparent disclosure of PSCE governance